In this Kadence Tutorial session, we will build out the front page and sidebar using a range of Kadence Blocks.
On the front page, we will use two Row Layouts. One will have two columns and will include Heading and Text in the left column with an image in the right column.
The second Row Layout will include a full-width background image with parallax effect and a Background Overlay. The content will be a Pull Quote.
Please feel free to add comments and ask questions in the Comments area below this post.
Features of video player
The video is displayed in the Presto Player which has a number of very useful features which are accessed through the six icons in the lower right hand corner of the video frame.
- The first icon displays the chapters – time points embedded into the video. Click the icon to display the table. Select the desired chapter and click. The video will begin to play from that point.
- The second icon is a MUTE button.
- The third icon is a slider volume bar.
- The fourth “gear” icon is a setting selector. Clicking that icon allows you to select the required quality and speed. The video is produced and delivered in HD resolution (1080p) and can be played in full screen mode if the your internet bandwidth is sufficient.
- The fifth icon selects a Picture In Picture mode.
- The final icon selects full screen playback mode.