In this Kadence Tutorial session, we will look at connecting the website to Google Services: Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Business Profile.
We will install a plugin called Head, Footer and Post Injections to enable the installation of a meta tag in the header of the Home Page to verify ownership of the site. This feature comes built-in in the Kadence Pro Extensions, but we are limiting ourselves to use of the free Kadence Theme only.
We will also show the extra elements that are available for use in the Premium Kadence Blocks.
We will also use the SEO plugin called Rank Math – free version only. This plugin will be used to connected the Google Analytics tag as well as to manage all Search Engine Optimisation tasks: on page SEO, schema, og:image, focus keyword, etc, etc, etc.
Please feel free to add comments and ask questions in the Comments area below this post.
Features of video player
The video is displayed in the Presto Player which has a number of very useful features which are accessed through the six icons in the lower right hand corner of the video frame.
- The first icon displays the chapters – time points embedded into the video. Click the icon to display the table. Select the desired chapter and click. The video will begin to play from that point.
- The second icon is a MUTE button.
- The third icon is a slider volume bar.
- The fourth “gear” icon is a setting selector. Clicking that icon allows you to select the required quality and speed. The video is produced and delivered in HD resolution (1080p) and can be played in full screen mode if the your internet bandwidth is sufficient.
- The fifth icon selects a Picture In Picture mode.
- The final icon selects full screen playback mode.